Say Ahoy to our Builders’ Crew!
As a founder of a software agency, he enjoys building a sustainable and innovative business. He likes to dive into a broad range of topics to identify and apply new learnings across those fields. Long on mental models. Short on inflexible systems.
As a product manager he likes to put himself in the shoes of the users. Pain points and needs ignite his desire to build. To him empathy and communication are king.
He is a studied tech-journalist and innovation communicator. In a fast world, it’s his job to explain the rapid changes to everyone. Spreading builders’ knowledge and no sailors’ yarn!
We are the dock into the builders’ scene
Building is not just about developing software products or growing businesses. It’s more like a novel perspective on doing things. Building means being hands-on, entrepreneurial, unconventional, passionate, and creative. You can transfer this mindset to diverse subjects in life! So here’s what you can expect from the Dock:
- First-hand reports of the exact journey for products and product ideas that we pursued (incl. what went wrong and how far the product got)
- Live journey of us building a new product with all ups and downs
- Reports of how we built a successful service business within <1 year in 2020. How we brought it from 0 to 1 and how we are currently optimizing it
- Which aspects were individual or luck and which might be re-applicable to other businesses
- Automating an organization without code
Other subjects we approach with a builders’ mentality:
- Culture Building
- Talent Building
- Development Flows Building
- Sales Pipeline Building
- Building reputation
- Builders’ view on industries
Sounds good? We think so too! It is a pleasure for us to create the content and share our insights and knowledge with you!